Skip to main content
Hello, My students! We are now facing Corona Virus pandemic! We are obligated to learn or school from home well known as SFH or School From Home. By this way, I would like to give you the assignment especially English assignment for Grade 9.
Please visit the link to do it!
Link: https://bit.ly/mrsoficoursegrade9
Do the assignment well!
Please keep your health and stay at home!
Post a coment below if you have done the assignment!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story "At The Market" (Part 2)

Good Morning! Here is the continued course relating the previous course about "At The Market" Let's try to read long story and understand the story through answering the questions! At the Marketplace Written by Sevim Ak It was a warm spring morning. I picked up my camera and walked down the street. It was Wednesday, market day in our neighbourhood. I dashed into the marketplace hoping to take some interesting pictures. There was a young man wearing a dress over his trousers, making the women laugh. He was up on the table shouting: “Ladies and gentlemen… Make your neighbours jealous…Wear a new dress everyday…” As I was about to take his picture, he hid his made-up face with his hands. “Don’t take my picture, bro” he said. ” I don’t want to be in the newspapers…My dad back in the village might see me dressed like this. I don’t want him to say “My son goes to the city…and now look at the state of him!!” It was very crowded. A woman wanted to exchange...

At the Market (Part 1)

Good morning, everybody! Good morning, 9 Class? I do hope you are all in a good condition and happy situation. By the way, Our goverment announced that our School from home was added two weeks more due to Corona Pandemic or Covid-19 Pandemic. It means that, we will meet by the end of this month. Well, to keep in touch our learning activity, I try to make a various activity, task or assignment to make you not bored to do it. I wish you could study well and try hard to learn without me. at least, You have to prepare dictionary all the time during doing the task. That's the only thing you could do or join our online meeting. Do you see the picture above? Yes. It's a market. It will be our topic today. "At the market". What do you usually do at the market? Especially at Traditional market?. Of course, We are going to buy something we need in daily. We provide you a story about "at the market". But, before that let's check out steps of our mate...